Happy Sunday, everyone! May was such a great month for makeup. There were so many new releases that I’ll be posting soon. In the meantime, here are some of my personal favorites from the past month.
- Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Face Palette. I recently posted a full review on this palette but I’m still crazy about it! The packaging, the blushes, the highlighters… Everything about it is A1. I highly recommend purchasing it.
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil. Since I have super-dry skin, I’m a big fan of mixing a few drops of oil in with my moisturizers. It helps keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. At $72, this oil is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. This oil is also 100% pure, unrefined marula kernel oil and contains no chemicals or added fragrance, making it great for sensitive skin. It’s also high in antioxidants and Omegas 6 and 9 and is great for hydration and healing your skin.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Gemini. I’ve talked about how awesome Jeffree Star’s liquid lipsticks are in the past, but I am really feeling this shade for summer. It’s a really nice warm nude that’s extremely flattering.
- Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color. I picked this up on a whim when I was at KMart a couple weeks ago and I am very impressed by the formula! It’s been hard for me to find a drugstore liquid lipstick that dries completely down, but this Jordana one is great. It applies smoothly and evenly and has comparable lasting power to my other liquid lipsticks. The shade I got, Strawberry Cheesecake, is a beautiful coral pink. At only $5 each, you can afford to stock up on all the shades!
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara. I have had this deluxe sample for a while but only recently decided to start using it. It’s become one of my favorite mascaras, possibly even a holy grail! It gives me the length and volume that I get some Too Faced’s Better Than Sex, but this wand keeps my lashes from looking clumpy. I am definitely going to be purchasing a full-size after I use this up.
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals. I’m sure you’re all tired of hearing about these highlighters, but I am really impressed with the quality! I ended up purchasing this one on eBay for around $10 but it’s completely worth it to me. The formula is very creamy and pigmented, applies well and is very glowy! Crown of my Canopy, the darker shade, is of the same quality. If you can find these anywhere, I highly recommend getting them.
That wraps up this month’s favorites! What were some of yours? Let me know in the comments below ❤