Khal Drogo inspired makeup! ⚔ The collaboration continues 🙌🏻 I am a HUGE Game of Thrones fan and when it came time to do a pop culture collab with some fellow makeup enthusiasts, I knew I had to do this look. Be sure to check out @makeupbycarolime @surcules @richelleschuler @emilynotbillmurray to see their submissions as well
- MAC Cosmetics Prep & Prime Skin Base
- Makeup Forever OG HD Foundation
- Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix Foundation Stick
- Loreal Pro Glow Foundation
- Burberry Luminous Fluid Base in Nude Glow
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit in Fair
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighting Palette
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Gemini mixed with Kat Von D Lolita II
- Lime Crime Velvetine in Salem
- Colourpop Creme Gel Colour and Liner in Swerve
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin
Hey everyone! Today I’m going to be reviewing the new Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Palette. Most of you have probably seen this palette in Sephora with the really cute display of KathleenLights, MannyMUA, and Patrick Starrr. This palette comes with 5 full-size blush pans (a $145 value) and retails for $58.
The Cheekathon Palette contains full-size pans of Dandelion, Hoola, Rockateur, Coralista, and Dallas. I love the packaging of this! It’s made of cardboard, has a magnetic closure, and feels very sturdy. I love the illustration on the front. There’s a large mirror on the inside and the palette also comes with a flat brush like the one that comes with Benefit’s blushes and bronzers.
As you can see, most of the blushes in this palette are on the warm side, but Hoola is fairly neutral. I was hoping either Rockateur or Coralista could be used as a highlighter, but I think they’re both too dark.
The quality of this palette is consistent with the quality of Benefit’s permanent blush and bronzer line. All the colors swatch evenly and smoothly. The brush that comes with the palette is also decent quality. It’s a great shape and works great for both contouring and applying and blending blush.
All in all, I think this palette is really nice! It’s made well, the quality is great, and you get so much product for your money. The Cheekathon Palette would be great for someone who wanted to try out some blushes or was looking for a cheek palette to streamline their collection.
What about you? Is the Cheekathon Palette on your list? Let me know in the comments ❤
Hey everyone! I decided to do a glowy, softer look last night in honor of Valentine’s Day! 💖
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion in N2
- Sephora Gel Serum Concealer in Meringue
- Hourglass Mood Exposure & Mood Light
- Benefit Hoola
- Sephora Contour Powder in Tranquil
- Kat Von D Thunderstruck for highlight
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Taupe
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Viseart Neutral Matte Palette
- Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma
- Kat Von D Thunderstruck for brow highlight & inner corners
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Pink Velvet by Lime Crime
This was my first time wearing the L’Oreal cushion foundation. It was very lightweight and comfortable, and the coverage was natural and skin-like, but after a few hours I noticed some dry patches became more noticeable. The past week has been bitter cold though, and my skin is absolutely parched, which could have caused the patches to appear.
Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! 💕
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin!