Hey everyone! This post is going to be about unboxing the two beauty boxes I receive—the 3B Box and Sephora’s Play! box. This is the second month I’ve received both of these. Last month was great, now let’s see how this month will compare!
- Purpletale 5 Steps to Lovely Skin. This set is perfect for anyone wishing to invest more time into their skincare routine—without becoming overwhelmed. 5 Steps to Lovely Skin makes it easy to try the Purpletale cleanser, ampoule, sheet mask, facial cream, and neck cream in one convenient packet.
- Milky Dress Premium Brightener. This bestselling k-beauty cream is a quick and natural fix for lightening skin tone while providing hydration for up to 10 hours. We love using this as a primer under our foundation or BB cream for a glowing look. Can be used on face and body.
- Mirai Clinical Body Spritzer. This body mist contains Japanese Persimmon Extract to keep you smelling fresh all day long.
- Skinfood Black Sugar Serum (Light). This lighter formulation is perfect for the summer heat as it provides immediate hydration and quick absorbtion. It’s refreshing for both oily and dry skin. After cleansing, dispense serum on a cotton pad. Wipe to gently exfoliate dead skin, excess keratin, and other impurities.
- It’s Skin Todak Todak Pack Nutrition. This wash-off mask contains manuka honey and coconut extract to create smooth, calm, and moisturized skin. We love this in the summer because it’s cooling to the skin without being sticky!
- Bumble and Bumble Don’t Blow It. Innovative creme adds body and enhances fine-to-medium hair textures for a laid-back, air-dried style.
- BareMinerals bareSkin Bronzer. Blendable, lightweight liquid bronzer may be worn alone or over foundation to give skin a sheer, natural-looking touch of sun.
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara. Bestselling mascara lengthens, volumizes, coats even the smallest lashes, and features a specially designed brush.
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter. Shimmering makeup primer acts as a soft-focus filter to blur imperfections and give skin an effortless, luminous look.
- Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Antioxidant-infused, non-chemical SPF 30 sunscreen moisturizes and protects without leaving a sticky feel.
- Tocca Beauty Florence. Timeless and romantic, this fragrance conjures long-ago Paris with a sophisticated blend of bergamot, violet petals, and blonde wood.
While I’m pleased with both boxes this month, I think my favorite is the 3B! I want to try all the products. In the Sephora box, I’m happy about the BareMinerals, Benefit, and Becca samples, but I don’t like the smell of the perfume and won’t use the Bumble & Bumble sample. Both boxes are worth the cost though, so I’ll continue to receive both of them.
Did any of you get these boxes? What were your thoughts on the samples? Let me know in the comments below ❤