Hey everyone! The Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip Set is a limited edition Sephora exclusive set that compiles five different nude lip products from different brands to give you all the options to create a perfect nude lip!
The Give Me Some Nude Lip Set contains:
- Mini-size Marc Jacobs Beauty Mini (P)Outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Prim(Rose)
- Full-size NARS Lipstick in Dolce Vita
- Mini-size Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lipstick in Milky Way
- Full-size NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Crayon in Whisper
- Mini-size Tarte Deluxe Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste Nude
As you can see, the Give Me Some Nude Lip Set offers nude lip products in a variety of undertones and finishes. Since each product is so different, I’ll give each a brief review:
- Marc Jacobs (P)Outliner in Prim(Rose): Undoubtedly my favorite piece in the set. The lip liner is very creamy, applied smoothly, and the shade was extremely flattering for my skintone. It’s actually very similar to my natural lip color, so it’s great for no-makeup-makeup or work-appropriate looks!
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste: Namaste is a warm nude liquid lipstick. The formula is light and mousse-y and applies evenly. The color is pretty flattering and doesn’t pull too orange, a common problem with warm nudes for me. The only drawback is that the formula does not really set, so this liquid lipstick is not transfer-free.
- Nudestix Lip + Cheek Crayon in Whisper: Whisper is a midtone nude pencil. This is the first Nudestix product I’ve ever tried and I’m impressed with the formula. It’s very pigmented without being chalky or drying. The color is not particularly flattering on me, but I would definitely use this product in another color.
- NARS Dolce Vita: This is a sheer, rosy nude lipstick. I own the Velvet Matte version of Dolce Vita and was surprised that the lipstick version was so sheer. The finish is slightly dewy when applied, but the formula is very comfortable and provides an even wash of color over the lips.
- Laura Mercier Lipstick in Milky Way: Milky Way is a brown nude lipstick with a cream finish. It’s very pigmented but the formula felt very thick on my lips. The color was not flattering on me at all, unfortunately, because it washed me out really badly!
Overall, I think the Give Me Some Nude Lip Set is a great value for people who are looking to explore the nude lip trend to see what colors are right for them. I think it would be rare for all five products to work for a single person, so there would likely be some that go unused. For someone that dislikes clutter, that could be a dealbreaker. Since the only product I truly liked was the Marc Jacobs liner, I believe my money would be better spent on a full-size version of that rather than this set.
Do any of you have this set? Which were your favorites? Let me know in the comments! ❤