Hey everyone! It’s time for monthly favorites once again! This month is all about the makeup because I haven’t introduced any new skincare products into my routine!
- Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl. I waited so long for Becca to release the powder version of Pearl! Pearl is a cool white highlight, just like the liquid version. It is perfect for fair-skinned girls. It’s a perfect highlight for me now since I am winter pale, but once spring and summer rolls around, I’ll be using it more to mix with other highlighters to give them more pop. It works amazing either way!
- Inglot eyeshadows. I picked up this 5-pan palette on my visit to NYC in October and I’ve been using it quite a bit in February! It works well for grungy eye looks similar to what you can create with Lime Crime’s Venus I palette, but the Inglot formula is to die for and you get so much product! I’m going to be purchasing some more Inglot shadows soon to build a 20-pan Venus/Sweet Peach palette and I am so excited for it.
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I picked this up at Ulta a couple weeks ago and I am really impressed with it! Since I’m fair, it’s a bit of a struggle to find the right bronzer. Most of the time, they are too warm or too dark. Milk Chocolate Soleil, however, is really amazing. It smells slightly like chocolate, which I know a lot of people love, but I could take or leave that. It warms up my complexion without taking it to Oompa Loompa status and blends very well, which is what sells it for me.
- Chantecaille Future Skin foundation. Future Skin is one of the best foundations I have ever used. It was formulated for dry skin, so it’s really moisturizing and doesn’t emphasize my dry patches at all. I have issues with large pores and some fine lines, but when I wear this, it blurs my pores perfectly and I experience minimal creasing. At $78 a jar, it’s extremely pricey, but between the color match, the formula, and how it makes my skin look, I think it’s definitely worth it.
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liquid Liner. I first heard about the Heavy Metal line from a NikkieTutorials video. I’d been wanting to dip my toe into the glitter world, but working with loose glitter and adhesive made me a little nervous. I bought Distortion, a shimmery white, to use for my New Years Eve makeup and I fell in love. It was a breeze to apply, it didn’t irritate my eyes, and it lasted all night. I bought Glam Rock and Midnight Cowboy to add to my collection, but I want the whole line! They are too good to pass up.
- Wet N Wild brushes. LAWD, these brushes! I am obsessed. I bought several when they first launched because I had to try them out, and they have absolutely exceeded my expectations. They are soooo soft, vegan, and blend product so well. And they cost between 99 cents and $2.99 each! You owe it to yourself to try these brushes because they are great quality, especially for the price.
- Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit. Koko K is the perfect pinky nude on me. It’s pale without looking too pastel or frosty. Kylie also released a new formula when these launched, and it is even better than the original release. It’s pigmented, easy to work with, dries perfectly matte, and doesn’t crumble or fade unevenly. I am thoroughly impressed with Kylie Cosmetics’ products so far and I’m really looking forward to future releases!
These were my February favorites! What were yours? Let me know in the comments ❤
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin!