Hi guys! TheLadyPsyche and I have teamed up to do a collab on the Eyeshadow Junkie Tag. This is a really cool tag and I’m excited to answer it! Click the link to read her answers.
- Favorite Drugstore Line for Eyeshadows? Definitely Colourpop. You can’t beat the price, the quality, or the color selection!
- Favorite Eyeshadow Primer? Wet N Wild’s Fergie Primer is like Urban Decay Primer Potion for a fraction of the price. If I’m using glitter, I like to use Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Primer.
- First Ever Eyeshadow Purchase & do you still use it? The first eyeshadow I ever bought was an eyeshadow quad by Revlon, I think? I bought it for the shimmery beige shade in it. It shattered before I could use it all, though, so I no longer have it.
- Best Drugstore Eyeshadow Dupe? Wet N Wild’s Brule single shadow is a great dupe for MAC’s Brulee!
- Most Underrated Eyeshadow or Eyeshadow Palette? (what you hear about the least, but LOVE) For me, the most underrated palette is the Urban Decay Naked Basics 1. It’s the perfect neutral palette for travel and you can do so many different looks with it. It can also be used for brows or eyeliner, depending on the person! The formula is really easy to work with, too.
- Favorite Single Eyeshadow? Boom Boom Room by MAC. It’s so glittery and beautiful!
- Favorite Cream Eyeshadow? Telepathy by Colourpop. It’s such a unique yellow gold color and the formula is to die for. I’ve yet to find a good dupe for it!
- Favorite Neutral Eyeshadow? Peach Smoothie by Makeup Geek. It’s a beautiful transition shade and works for a lot of different color combinations.
- Favorite Colored Eyeshadow? Flamethrower by Makeup Geek. I love all of their foiled shadows but this one is by far the prettiest and most intense.
- BEST EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER!!!? Viseart Neutral Mattes. I got this palette for my birthday and it is a dream come true. It’s so worth the price; the quality is unparalleled.
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin!