A snap of my makeup from last night ✨ I tried out a lot of new products and wanted to do something bold for a night out.
- Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation in Porcelain
- Sephora Gel Serum Concealer in Meringue
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit: Luminous Bronze Light, Mood Exposure, and Dim Light
- Sephora Contour Powder in Tranquil
- Becca Moonstone & Kat Von D Thunderstruck for highlight
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Taupe
- Colourpop x Kathleen Lights Telepathy and Midnight from Where The Night Is
- Viseart Neutral Matte Palette
- Kat Von D Thunderstruck for brow highlight & inner corners
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Lip Kit by Kylie in True Brown K
This was my first time wearing the Chantecaille foundation, Sephora concealer, and Colourpop shadows out and about. Overall, I’m really impressed with them all!
First impressions: The Chantecaille foundation is very lightweight and comfortable on the skin. It feels like nothing’s there! It’s not drying at all and while I noticed some slight creasing around my mouth (like with all foundations I use), this was much less noticeable. The Sephora concealer has comparable covers to my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but doesn’t look as cakey under my eyes.
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin!