Hey everyone! As you know, the quest for dewy skin is nothing new. Over the past year, there’s been a surge in popularity for products that help you achieve the glow you want!
Although there are already quite a few mainstays on the market, there have recently been a lot of new releases from different brands to prepare for Spring and the onslaught of customers obsessed with dewy skin!
There are a few products that have caught my eye and definitely stand out from the rest. If you’re looking to purchase any of these, I would do so sooner rather than later so you don’t have to deal with products being out of stock!
- Chanel Perles Et Fantaisies Highlighter. This highlight is one of the most beautiful products I have ever seen. It combines a pearl white and rose colored powders together in one pan so you can create the glow of your choosing. Swatches of this highlighter online have looked amazing and I am in love with the Chanel logo and pearls that is stamped into the pan.
- Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation. This foundation is so glowy and seriously one of the most luminous foundations I’ve ever seen. I recently reviewed the shade Fair. You can check it out here.
- Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders. The Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders are “designed to sculpt the face with light, creating depth and dimension for a refined, natural-looking highlight.”
- Becca Pearl Shimmering Skin Perfector (Pressed). Pearl is the latest shade released in the Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector collection. It’s a true, luminescent white that flatters fair skintones beautifully on its own, but can also be mixed with other highlighters to lighten them or to change the color.
- Guerlain Meteorites Voyage Pearls of Powder Compact. At $179 a pop, this finishing powder is a very high-end product. Guerlain is known for their Meteorites powders that give a soft, natural glow to the skin that blurs imperfections. They released the Meteorites Voyage refillable compact as part of the Spring collection. There are five different types of pearls that are pressed into the compact, each giving off a different effect. White reflects light, Purple captures light, Green combats redness, Champagne illuminates and Pink reveals a glowy effect
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter. The Backlight Priming Filter is a must-have because it can add luminosity to any foundation. It’s quite hydrating, which is great for combo-dry skin and is great for blurring pores and other imperfections.
- Burberry Luminous Fluid Base. Liquid illuminators are another great tool to add glow to your routine. You can mix a few drops into your foundation, apply it prior to your base, or dab it lightly on the high points of your cheekbones for a soft highlight. The formula of Burberry’s Luminous Fluid Base is lightweight and easy to work with, so you can mix it with any liquid or cream foundation that you’d like!
There are so many upcoming product releases, but these are the most exciting products for the upcoming season! Are any of them on your shopping list? ❤
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin!