Hey everyone! I got these products over the last month or so using gift cards from my birthday and Christmas. I picked up some old things, some new things, some makeup and skincare!
Here’s everything that I got:
- OGX Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo – This is a repurchase. I switched to the OGX line after the Herbal Essences Colorstay Shampoo I had been using started breaking my scalp out. The Tsubaki Blossom is definitely my favorite! It makes my hair super soft and smells amazing.
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water – This was an impulse purchase that I saw when I was standing in the checkout line. Omg. Best impulse buy ever. It’s so gentle and removes makeup effortlessly. I can remove my whole face using only 2 cotton rounds, and with micellar water, you don’t even have to rinse! It’s extremely gentle and my face doesn’t feel irritated or tight after I use it. I definitely recommend it.
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft Matte Hydrating Foundation – This is a new product that Maybelline recently released. I’ve never been into matte foundations, but the fact that it was matte and hydrating piqued my interest. The shade I picked, 10 Porcelain Ivory, was a touch too pink. I’m not completely sold on matte foundation yet, but this formula didn’t feel drying, which made me really happy. I’m going to continue to play with this and see if it mixes well with other foundations.
- Laura Gellar Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey – I wanted to love this product so much, as it’s a cult favorite among makeup enthusiasts. It was a bit too dark for my liking though. I ended up returning it before I took the swatch pictures below.
- Urban Decay Tonic eyeshadow single – I’ve been wanting this eyeshadow for months, but it’s been sold out online or in-stores every time I’ve tried to buy it. I managed to snag the last one when I was in Ulta last time, and I’m pumped about it! It’s such a beautiful lavender color with a blue duochrome shift.
- Becca Moonstone – I love this highlighter. It’s a lovely white gold color that can give you a soft glow or be built up to highlight on fleek levels. Becca’s formula is unparalleled, too. Their pressed highlighters are so finely milled and creamy, which make them really easy to work with.
- Anastasia Self-Made palette – This is a great palette overall. It has a great mix of neutrals with brighter colors. The eyeshadow formula is very pigmented and buttery, but Spirit Rock and Pink Champagne are a little chalky. All shadows swatch well with minimal fallout.
Overall, I’m really happy with my haul! I’m excited to really dive into everything more and to create some new looks. Do you guys have any of these products? What do you think of them? ❤
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin!