Hey everyone! I can’t believe 2015 has come to an end so quickly. This year has been a blast, full of ups and downs. But most importantly, 2015 was full of great makeup & skincare products! I have cultivated a list of my favorite products, the cream of the crop. These products have all changed how I have seen my makeup or skincare routine. All of them are HG status and I would never give them up!
So without further ado, let’s dive into my favorite products of 2015!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. I reviewed this product last month and I am still in love. It’s the perfect setting powder. No flashback, no cakiness, and it doesn’t dry out my skin.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks. Jeffree Star’s Velour Liquid Lipsticks are, without a doubt, my favorite liquid lipsticks. His products are pigmented, easy to work with, and are comfortable to wear. I reviewed Dirty Money & Posh Spice earlier this year and will be making a post in 2016 about my entire Jeffree Star collection. If you haven’t tried these products yet, you should! They are amazing.
- TonyMoly I’m Real sheet masks. TonyMoly makes the best sheet masks! They’re ultra hydrating, soothing, and great for sensitive skin. I order all of mine from KollectionK and have tried most of the “flavors” and haven’t had a negative reaction to a single one!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders. I recently reviewed the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit (pictured above), but I own several of the ALPs and love them all. They each serve a different purpose, i.e. Mood Light is perfect as a subtle blush, Ethereal and Diffused Lights are both great to set undereye concealer or blur imperfections, the list goes on and on. The powders themselves are a bit on the pricey side, but you get so much product in a full-size that it will last you for ages!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. This mascara is a bit of a cult favorite in the makeup world, and for good reason. It’s great at adding volume to my lashes without making them clumpy and adds just the right amount of length.
- May Coop Raw Sauce. I discussed this essence briefly in my October Favorites post and my love for this product is still going strong! It does a fantastic job of keeping my dry skin hydrated all day and also helps subsequent products absorb into my skin better.
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm. I only recently discovered this lip balm and it has very quickly become my favorite lip balm to use. It’s soooo hydrating, long lasting, and isn’t sticky at all. I could tell a difference in the texture and moisture in my lips after only a couple uses.
That pretty much wraps up my favorites for 2015! What were yours? Who else is looking forward to 2016 and the amazing products that it will bring? ❤