Hey guys! I’ve been reading several of these around the blogisphere and have been really enjoying them! I think these types of posts are a great way to learn more about products, as well as the person behind the screen. These are also a lot of fun to fill out, so I figured I couldn’t pass it up!
So, without further ado, here are the questions!
- How many times do you wash your face daily?
I typically only wash my face once a day in the evenings. In the morning, I will just use water then continue my morning skincare routine.
- What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo)
I have extremely dry skin with a slightly oily T-zone.
- What is your current facial wash?
I currently use Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil and CeraVe Foaming Cleanser!
- Do you exfoliate?
Yes, about once a week.
- What brand do you use?
I use Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Pads!
- What moisturiser do you use?
I have a routine of several different products, but my actual moisturizer is Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.
- Do you have freckles?
- Do you use eye cream?
Yes, I use Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Creme.
- Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, not really.
- Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
- If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
I would only use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz!
- Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian has consistently amazing makeup. It’s expertly applied and flatters her features so well.
- Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like them both! I tend to go more colorful with lipsticks, but I like colorful eyeshadows as well.
- Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Bad blending! It really makes so much difference in how makeup looks.
- Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes, if I’m distracted or going to fast.
- Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I have thought about it because I think it would be a great learning experience!
- Do you go to CCO’s?
I’m not sure what that is.
- Do you like drugstore makeup?
Sure! Drugstore brands have really stepped their game up within the last few years.
- Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Not too often.
- What is your favourite blush to use?
Mood Exposure by Hourglass!
- How about lipgloss?
I’m not a lip gloss fan. Matte lips all the way!
- What is your favourite lipstick?
Jeffree Star’s Velour Liquid Lipstick in Unicorn Blood. It’s the most beautiful deep red.
- Do you use mineral makeup?
- What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I think they’re awesome.
- How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not too often! I try to avoid that as much as possible.
- Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I actually use gel liner! It’s easier for me to work with.
- What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
My favorite eyeshadow is probably Boom Boom Room by MAC. It’s so glittery and beautiful!
- For the face?
I like to use Nivea Men Aftershave Balm, YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer, or Becca Backlight Priming Filter under my foundation!
- Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Not as often as I should.
- What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use a Beauty Blender/Real Techniques sponge, and brushes by MAC, Sephora, Morphe, and Sonia Kashuk!
- Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
- Sephora or MAC?
Sephora all the way!
- What brand of mascara do you use?
I use Too Faced Better Than Sex!
- Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
- What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they’re amazing and add a lot of wow factor to a look, but I am a little nervous to try them.
- Do you know your undertone colour?
- How about concealer?
I like NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer!
- What foundation do you use?
Either NARS Tinted Moisturizer, IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream, or Make Up For Ever Ultra HD!
- Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Definitely. I do all the time.
- Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
- In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Make Up For Ever is probably the best. The quality is amazing and there are so many different shades!
- What do you think of Makeup?
I love makeup. I think it’s an amazing way to enhance your natural beauty and express your true self!