Hey everyone! I apologize for the lack of posting lately. I moved into a new apartment (which is absolutely amazing) last weekend, so I have been busy getting settled!
My favorites this month are mostly skincare, but as you can see, there are a couple makeup favorites too! I’ve been spending the past few months trying to revamp and improve my skincare routine, and I think I’m starting to find some products that work well for me!
- May Coop Raw Sauce. This product is relatively new to Sephora, having arrived with the surge of K Beauty products they’ve recently been pushing. Raw Sauce is an essence, which is meant to be applied to your face after cleansing/toning. It serves as an added layer of moisture (my dry skin loves that), and also helps subsequent products absorb better. This essence contains over 90% acer maple sap, which is great for adding hydration for your skin. Since I started using this product, I have noticed that my skin is softer, less red, and doesn’t feel tight throughout the day!
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette. This palette was released a few weeks ago as a Sephora exclusive for the holidays. Since I bought and loved Champagne Pop, I decided I had to take the plunge on this as well! The palette offers Pearl, Champagne Pop, and Blushed Copper and it’s great for all skintones! The great thing is that you can mix the 3 shades to create even more shades to highlight with! You can read my full review of the palette here, but I wholeheartedly recommend this product! I have used it every time I’ve done my makeup since I got it.
- Sunday Riley Flora Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil. This product is definitely a splurge/luxury product, but it truly is worth the price. It’s so moisturizing, smells like roses, and makes my skin feel amazing. I can use it alone or mix a few drops into my moisturizer or foundation for a little extra oomph.
- Paula’s Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner. You guys. This toner. Omg. It’s my new HG! It’s made for those with Normal to Very Dry skin. Its milky consistency helps add moisture (see a pattern to my routine here?) and also soothes irritated skin and helps diminish redness. And it definitely works. I have noticed a huge change in my facial redness since I started using this toner. A little also goes a very long way, so this will definitely last a long time!
- Kat Von D Lolita Lip Duo. This was also released a few weeks ago, and I immediately scooped it up because I love travel-sized products, I love liquid lipstick, and I love Lolita! It’s such a flattering color for so many skintones, but on me it’s a deep mauvey MLBB. Lolita II is a terracotta brick color that is also flattering and will work for so many different fotds! You can read my full review and see swatches here!
That wraps it up for my favorites this month! I hope you enjoyed my mini-reviews. What are your favorites for this month? Let me know in the comments! ❤